These regulations define the rules of purchasing on the Wholesale sales platform operated by Icom Poland Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. at icom-poland.com
Sales on the platform are limited to verified business entities only
- Seller: Icom Poland Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
- Contact with the Seller via:
- Phone number: +48 61 651 7271 (call cost according to the operator's tariff).
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Regulations - these regulations of the Wholesale sales platform.
- Wholesale sales platform - internet service at icom-poland.com, through which the customer may place an order.
- Seller - an entity providing sales services via the Wholesale sales platform on the terms set out in these Regulations.
- Working day - one day from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Customer - an entity with legal capacity that has accepted these Regulations, placing Orders on the Wholesale sales platform under the terms of these Regulations.
- Subject of the transaction - Goods listed and described on the website of the Wholesale sales platform.
- Goods - a movable item, presented on the Wholesale sales platform, to which the Sales Agreement applies.
- Sales Agreement - an agreement for the sale of Goods concluded between the Seller and the Customer, using the Wholesale sales platform.
- Order - declaration of the Customer clearly specifying the type and quantity of the Goods, aiming directly at concluding the Sales Agreement.
§2 General rules
- These Regulations define the rules for using the Wholesale sales platform available at icom-poland.com.
- The condition for placing an Order on the Wholesale sales platform by the Customer is to read these Regulations and accept the provisions hereof.
- The Seller runs wholesale via the Wholesale sales platform.
- Information about the Goods are placed by the Seller on the Wholesale sales platform.
- All Goods offered on the Wholesale sales platform are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
- In order to place an Order on the Wholesale sales platform, the Customer shall |meet the following technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Seller:
- Have an e-mail account (e-mail)
- Accept the terms of cooperation (Regulations)
- Have active accounts on the Wholesale sales platform
- Have a computer, smartphone or tablet with the operating system: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or Android.
- Have an Internet browser installed in the defined or higher version: Internet Explorer - version 9, Chrome - version 46, Safari - version 8, Firefox - version 41, Opera - version 32.
- The Customer accepting the terms of cooperation shall provide its consent to marketing by telephone and e-mail based on a defined e-mail address.
- The prices quoted on the Wholesale sales platform are net and gross prices specified in Polish zlotys. All applicable taxes are added in the Basket.
- Product prices are calculated on the basis of a customer-specific discount as part of the Customer's account.
- The price of the Product shall include delivery costs in the amount specified in § 6 for the method of delivery chosen by the Customer.
§4 Placing of orders
- Orders are accepted by the Seller via the Wholesale sales platform.
- Orders may be placed via the Wholesale sales platform 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout a year.
- Only business entities verified by the Seller shall have access to placing orders on the Wholesale sales platform.
- Placing an Order consists in completing the order form on the Wholesale sales platform.
- An Order shall be effective if the customer correctly completes the order form and correctly provides the contact details: the exact address to which an Order is to be sent, telephone number and e-mail address.
- If the data provided are not complete, the Seller shall contact the Customer. If contact with the Customer is not possible, the Seller shall have the right to cancel an Order.
- The Customer shall receive a VAT invoice. The document shall be sent with the parcel or shall be sent to the Customer's e-mail address specified in the Order.
- Having submitted an effective Order by the Customer, it shall receive an automatic reply from the store confirming the receipt of the Order.
- Orders shall be processed within 2-5 business days.
- In the case of Orders of contract products and products on the road, the execution time shall depend on the time specified in the product description.
- The sale agreement shall be concluded in the Polish language.
- The wholesale sales platform sells in Europe.
§5 Payment methods for an Order
The Seller provides the Customer with the following methods of payment under the Sale Agreement:
- Payment on delivery. At the same time, the Seller shall reserve the right to refuse to send this type of shipment in a justified case and change to payment by bank transfer.
- Payment by bank transfer to the bank account of the Seller.
§6 Cost, methods and time of delivery
- An Order shall be sent to the address specified in the order form. The Customer shall be informed immediately about the incorrectly completed order form, which prevents shipments or may delay it.
- The Seller shall provide the Customer with the following methods of delivery:
1. Courier shipment
2. Personal collection
- The total execution time of an order for products available in the warehouse shall be up to 5 working days from the date of placing an order by the Customer; however, the Seller shall make every effort to ensure processing orders as soon as possible.
- In the case of courier delivery, the Customer shall be charged for delivery
- If the order amount is higher than PLN 500, the Seller shall pay the delivery costs.
- Deadline for delivery of the Goods to the Customer shall be 2-5 Working Days, unless a shorter period is specified in the description of the Goods.
- The rules and deadlines set out by the Seller shall be valid for products in the Contract and products on the road. Orders shall usually be processed within 6 months of placing an order under the Contract.
- The Customer shall place a separate order for products under the Contract than for products in the regular offer.
§7 Complaint procedure
- The Seller shall be obliged to provide the Customer with the Goods free from defects.
- The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer are defined by generally applicable laws.
- The Seller shall be liable towards the Customer if the Product has a physical defect up to two years from the date of purchase.
- The Customer may submit the complaint:
- In writing to the address of the Seller: Icom Poland Sp. z o.o. Sp. K., Firmowa 8, 62-023 Robakowo
- In electronic form, via e-mail, to the Seller's address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To accept a complaint, a completed complaint form shall be available at the request of the Customer or in the following Complaint form.
- The Customer shall be informed about the consideration of the complaint by e-mail or traditional mail.
- When submitting a complaint, the complained product shall be delivered to the Seller together with the complaint form.
- The Seller shall reply to the complaint of the Customer immediately, not later than 14 calendar days from the date of its submission.
- In the case of considering a complaint in favour of the Customer, the Seller shall repair or replace the complained good for a new, wholesome or refund the amount due arising from the VAT invoice issued.
§8 Final provisions
- The Customer having an account on the Wholesale sales platform shall be informed about the change of the Regulations by means of email correspondence.
- The Customer that does not accept the changes introduced in the Regulations shall have the right to delete the account at any time.
- Orders placed by the Customer prior to the entry into force of the changes to the Regulations shall be implemented in accordance with the current provisions of the Regulations.
- The generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall be applied to the matters not covered hereby.
- Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the execution of agreements concluded between the Seller and Customers shall be considered by the District Court in Konin.
- The Seller is the administrator of personal data processed in connection with the implementation of the provisions hereof. Personal data shall be processed only for the purpose of issuing an invoice, receipt or conducting financial reporting. The personal data are provided voluntarily. Any person whose personal data is processed by the Seller shall have the right to inspect the information, as well as update and correct it.